Friday, June 10, 2011

Sorry, I've been MIA.

I went to my sister's house this week.
It was such a blast.
We went shopping 
ate pizza
jumped around in bouncy houses {with the kids of course}
watched TV shows on Netflix
and stuffed our faces with starbursts and donuts...mmmmmm.


My kids were so spoiled by her older kids.
And now I don't quite know what to do with them.
They've had their own personal entertainment for the past four days.
Yikes. Can me and the hubby replace four active, exciting and animated cousins?


{I will not admit {Oh wait, I am} that I took zero pictures while I was there. That's right, zero. I know, it's embarrassing. My camera sat unhappily unused in my suitcase the entire time. My sis has the nice camera anyways, so I let her take all the pictures. That's my excuse.}

No comments: