Monday, August 8, 2011

Finding a Balance

WOW.
I've been busy these past two weeks.

Between my book party and going to Dr. appointments and having family come visit, I've hardly had time to blog.

I didn't quite anticipate how busy I'd be with my new Usborne business: collecting orders, designing business cards, making phone calls, etc. But it is fun and very exciting.

And I start teaching piano lessons again tomorrow, too.

So I am going to be in desperate need of establishing some balance between "work" and home. Something is probably going to have to fall to the back-burner, and it will probably unfortunately have to be blogging. Especially since it is not bringing in any money. We'll see. I just can't do it all right now.

I need to be able to run my little businesses and still have time to spend with my family.

And take sweet pictures like this.

Jane kissing Daddy like she's the "Princess."