Saturday, September 17, 2011

Epitome of Summer

Does this picture just not say "summer" to you??


It does to me.

Lush greenery.
Blossoming strawberries.
Short sleeves.
Tan skin.
Messy hair.
Contentment.

And if you were to see the companion pictures to this one, you'd see she has a bug of some kind.

Summer, you've been good to us. Although I was nauseous the entire first half, we still enjoyed our days of warmth and outside discoveries.


But with school starting and cooler air blowing in, there's no denying that summer is coming to an end.

And I am fully ready to welcome Fall.
Cool, crisp air.
Changing leaves.
Apples and pumpkins.
Cozy nights in.
Halloween.
Soup and homemade goodies.

My favorite.

3 comments:

chicamargarita said...

Ah, fall...someone's very favorite season of all!!!

chicamargarita said...

And I forgot to say that I LOVE that sweet face!

David said...

I like all the seasons. I'm officially tired of summer, and am also looking forward to fall.